Change font size

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 6 of 8   [ 72 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: ** Welcome to OzFoz Vendors! **
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:48 am 

I Say: Nowhere near as much as I used to!
Vehicle: Gone but not forgotten-MY08 XT

On behalf of the OzFoz admin team I'd like extend a warm welcome to THROTTLEHAPPY TUNING who is now on-board as an OzFoz vendor.

Matt (throttlehappy) is the man to speak to. Many of you would be aware of Matt's recent tuning work with various OzFoz member's cars. Please welcome THROTTLEHAPPY TUNING aboard as vendors! :drinks:

Please check out Matt's vendor section >>>HERE<<<

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:52 am 

I Say: Live fast, Die young in a nice pair of shorts
Vehicle: OctaviaRS, Pajero, MT09, WR450

Welcome mate, I think we've met before :dontknow: :D

mikthedinosaur wrote:
Man if it makes 280 and is on 20 something psi boost in the 2k rpm range ill be harder than a pedo in a playground

WL FSB/RSB+HDlinks & ALK; X Force dump, STi mid, magnaflow cans; STi/KYB suspension, TS BOV, VF52, PW TMIC, DBA4000s, PB 3 port, Perrin inlet, TH tuned

13.076 @ 170kph

http://ozfoz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27496

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:36 am 

On behalf of the OzFoz admin team I'd like extend a warm welcome to BlackTop Performance who is now on-board as an OzFoz vendor.

Robbie (BlackTop) is the man to speak to. BlackTop Peformance will be offering a range of aftermarket performance parts over the coming weeks and months. There are already a few offers posted in his section. Please welcome BlackTop Performance aboard as vendors! :drinks:

Please check out Robbie's vendor section >>>HERE<<<

Post subject: Re: **Welcome to OzFoz Vendors!**
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:54 pm 

On behalf of the OzFoz admin team I'd like extend a warm welcome to BITSUS CUSTOMS who is now an OzFoz vendor.

Nigel (BIT SUS) has been around the Forester scene for six or seven years now so it's great to have him aboard as a vendor.

I quote Nigel's welcome thread below:

Quote:
Hello guys and gals! – We are happy to come on board as a vendor with OZFOZ.com this year, and would love to introduce BITSUS Customs!

BITSUS Customs is a small business founded by myself, Nigel Whibley, in 2010. We strive to offer car and 4x4 enthusiasts with affordable automotive electrical services, products and support. We offer all sorts of automotive electrical services, for all sorts of vehicles! (Even recently, boats!) From simple stereo installations, to complex race vehicle rewires, we have services and products to suit every budget! 2013 sees BITSUS Customs trialling some new products with the Subaru Forester range, and hopefully getting stuck into a few of your pride and joys, helping where we can!

Cheers,

Nigel Whibley
BITSUS Customs
http://www.facebook.com/BITSUS
Adelaide

Please feel free to check out his vendor section >>here<<

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:26 am 

On behalf of the OzFoz admin team I'd like extend a warm welcome to WOLF RACING PRODUCTS who is now an OzFoz vendor.

Rhys (supapico) is the frontman of Wolf Racing Products and has been involved in the Subaru scene for some time now, so it's great to have him aboard as a vendor.

Unfortunately Rhys has been raring to go for a few weeks now and I've been snowed-under due to selling our house and moving, so bring this vendor section on-line has taken longer than I'd hoped. Apologies again my friend!

I quote Rhys' welcome thread below:

Quote:
Hi Everyone,

Wolf Racing Products is proud to be associated with OzFoz.

Wolf Racing Products is a performance car parts business that focuses on the products and brands that we as a Performance Car Entusiast comes to trust and search for. We are based in Sydney and seek to provide a product that we all can trust and want to use on our pride and joys at a price that cant be beat.

No matter what you order, shipping will always be free. We believe in good customer service and a price you are happy with.

If we dont have a product on our website, contact us as we are able to source almost any product you need.

We can be contacted by

Phone: 1300 595 844
Mobile: 0437 238 302
Email: sales@wolfracingproducts.com.au

Thanks

Rhys

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:05 pm 

On behalf of the OzFoz admin team I'd like extend a warm welcome to Only The Finest Detailing who is now an OzFoz vendor.

canberra_fozza is the man behind Only The Finest Detailing and has been involved with OzFoz for some time now, so it's great to have him aboard as a vendor. :thumbs:

Here is the welcome post quoted from his vendor section:

Quote:
Hello fellow enthusiasts,
It's official now, I am a vendor.
So feel free to contact me for any cleaning/detailing needs on your Forester or any other vehicle.
My main aim is to help you guys preserve your ride.
Protection is one of the most important steps in car maintainence. One aspect you cannot afford to neglect, as we all know to often its a downhill slope from there.

Who honestly doesn't like the feeling when someone comments on how clean your car is, or just the feeling of driving a nice clean car can make it feel like new again.

I cater for YOU the owner.
I try not to do packages as what someone else may want, you might not

Some of the services I offer (if you don't see it, please ask, as I am always up for a challenge)
-Machine polishing
-Waxing
-General washing
-Wheel cleaning (full removal and clean)
-Paint and wheel protection
-Vacuuming, Shampoo and steam cleans of full interior (also helps with Odour elimination)
And much more.

Always open to new idea's, criticism and comments as it helps me improve.

I also will keep travelling to Sydney and other places around the year and will have my gear with me

Tax invoices can be supplied upon request. Even for simple washing. Good for contractors & lease cars

Also I can offer a full pickup and delivery service, with leaving with either my CRV with you or the Foz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:14 pm 

On behalf of the OzFoz admin team I'd like extend a warm welcome to JSP (Jun Sawa Photography)who is now an OzFoz vendor.

Jun (Azumi) is the man behind JSP and is very well known in the industry, so it's great to have him aboard as a vendor (and a Foz driver!) :thumbs:

Here is the welcome post quoted from his vendor section:

Azumi wrote:
Howdy All,
Some of you I have crossed paths in the 13 years I have been photographing cars for magazines, car clubs and private shoots.
For those that don’t know me, I have been an active shooter for magazines such as Hot4s, Fast Fours, HPI (Now PI), Street Commodores, Zoom, Street Fords to name a few.
In the last six years I have also established myself as a wedding photographer in Melbourne.

This year, there’s been a shift in the business whereby I am booking more weddings, and also doing advertising and commercial work, which is keeping on my toes and introducing many new techniques, evolving as I grow.
I always love shooting cars, and of course owning them. My previous car was a Subaru Liberty GT and now, own a great 2001 FOZ GT, so you could probably call me a Sooby fan. Over the years I have done countless private automotive shoots and more recently, there has been a number of enquiries filtering through at OZFOZ. So with that, I have decided to become a vendor and offer my photographic services (heavily discounted to OZ FOZ Members) which will in-turn hopefully give you great images of your ride, and submissions for the 2015 OZFOZ Calendar.
My website is here http://www.junsawa.com.au and my email is jun@junsawa.com.au
Thank you all.

Jun (aka AZUMI my dogs name)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:06 pm 

On behalf of the OzFoz admin team I'd like extend a warm welcome to DC JAP IMPORTS who are now an OzFoz vendor.

Dane (20inch) and Colin (mini bus) are the guys heading up DC JAP IMPORTS. Both are long-time Forester owners and enthusiasts, and have owned some of the most highly modified Foresters in the country.

Please feel free to check out their vendor section >>here<<

Here is the welcome post quoted from the vendor section:

20inch wrote:
Hello Ozfoz members :waves:

This is Dane and Colin from DC JAP IMPORTS.

You may know us from the forum as 20inch and mini bus.

DC JAP IMPORTS is a result of two Forester fanatics who wish to bring quality JDM parts into australia and make them easily available for the general public.

Our service features include: home delivery for Syd Metro, Aus wide shipping, parts request form orders and taking the guess work out of purchasing used JDM parts online by providing detailed photos and quality out of 10 ratings on all products.

We are looking forward to serving the Forester community.

Visit us at http://www.dcjapimports.com

Regards,

DC JAP IMPORTS

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:11 pm 

On behalf of the OzFoz admin team I'd like extend a warm welcome to EAST COAST JDM who are now an OzFoz vendor. :thumbs:

Daniel ( my06sti) and Jay (heyojaybo) are our EAST COAST JDM representatives and both are existing members of OzFoz :)

Please feel free to check out their vendor section >>here<<

my06sti wrote:
Hey guys and girls
Just a quick introduction to say we are now a sponsor of OZ FOZ and look forward to dealing with you all .
We are JDM used parts business located in Newcastle nsw .
Importing parts for STI is our main focus so you will see we don't stock any ADM wrx or forester parts
Main models we import are WRX STI Version 2- 2008/2009 models
We also import forester sti as well
Engines , halfcuts , gearboxes , wheels , panels , interiors , used performance parts plus many more
Halfcuts and race rally cars are available on request . If there is something you after we dont have we can get it for you in the next container .

Jay (heyojaybo) and myself Daniel ( my06sti) will be updating our stock lists and providing previews on what is coming on its way .
If you have any questions throw us a pm or call 02 49460387 / 0402555849
eastcoastautocare@hotmail.com
http://www.eastcoastjdmimports.com

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 11:17 pm 

On behalf of the OzFoz admin team I'd like extend a warm welcome to KAP INDUSTRIES who are now an OzFoz vendor. :thumbs:

Loooooooooooooong time member russgt (Russ) is the engine room behind Kap Industries and it's a pleasure to have him on board :)

Please feel free to check out Kap Industries' vendor section >>here<<

Quote:
Hi All,

Kap Industries is proud to announce we are now a Sponsor on Ozfoz.

At Kap Industries we manufacture bolt in Fire Extinguisher Brackets for cars. The Brackets are designed to bolt into your car so that you don't have to Drill into your vehicles bodywork.

Designed in SolidWorks, Laser cut from lightweight steel and Powder Coated to give a professional and clean look.

They don't interfere with any Seat adjusters or Fuel filler latches and are non obtrusive to the Driver or Passenger.

We are constantly developing our products by listening to our customers advice and comments.

All Brackets come with a series of slots for easy install of Extinguishers up to 1kg, all Mounting nuts and bolts and Free Postage!

Please see our Facebook page for Updates and Special offers. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kap-Indu ... 9405181755

We are also on Instagram: Kap Industries

Stay tuned for new products. Fire Extinguisher Brackets is only the Beginning...

http://www.kapindustries.com.au

Email me at: russell@kapindustries.com.au

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 6 of 8   [ 72 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next