Change font size
It is currently Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:53 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: Cruise 10th Dec
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:40 pm 

I Say: I have CDO. It's like OCD except the letters are in alphabetical order, as they should be.
Vehicle: MY05 XTL - Black

Its been a while between drinks so here we have it

Get ready for a big one Qld! We're hosting our first Fozmafia scavenger hunt rally day! This is definitely one you don't want to miss!

- WHEN: Sunday 10th December

- WHAT TIME: Meet at 10.30am for 11am depart

- WHERE: Bunnings Nerang

We'll hand out the clues on the day, it's up to you to figure them out and make your way to the locations!
There will be certain items you'll need to acquire and photos of certain things/places too.
The cruise will run for approximately 2 hours, give or take depending on traffic, how well you can navigate and work as a team to figure out the clues.
There is a $5 entry fee per person for this one, which will go to cover the cost of the BBQ and prizes. Anything leftover will go towards other Fozmafia meets and cruises in the future.

RULES-
1) Teams are to be a minimum of 2 people, maximum of 4 PER CAR. (chucking in for fuel may be a good idea to keep things fair)
We don't want drivers trying to navigate and look at phones etc while driving, hence the need for at least one passenger.

2) You'll get 3 lifelines per car where you can call us for a hint if you get stuck on a clue. Use these wisely as points will be deducted for each hint you get! Contact details will be provided on the day.

3) We'll work on a points based system. The first team to arrive at the end with ALL of the items required, and THE MOST POINTS will be the winner.
So if you're first back but have missed something or not got the right answer, or you don't have the most points because you've used your lifelines, you won't be declared the winner!

4) You can use your maps and GPS, or ask (politely) for help from a passer-by. Keep in mind you're representing Fozmafia, so you still need to behave yourselves.

PRIZES-

Prizes are being worked on at the moment, and we'll post updates once everything is sorted. Stay tuned!

⌘⌘⌘!!!☠☠☠!!!=== NOTICE ===!!!!☠☠☠!!!⌘⌘⌘
Absolute zero tolerance for any dickhead behaviour. This includes but is not limited to: skids, hooning, dangerous driving, littering at any stops, antisocial behaviour towards the general public or other cruise/meet members. Remember you are representing fozmafia when you attend this event. Any bad behaviour that can attract the wrong kind of attention can put not only yourself in danger of being targeted, but the entire group.

ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!
- This is a cruise not a race.
- Car parks are not go-to-woahh areas. No one cares how fast you can get to the drive way before crawling out on to the road!
- This will also result in you being told to leave.
- REMEMBER! There will be children present so erratic driving putting others at risk is not on!
- Keep a good distance between the car in front.

Basically just come along for a chilled day out of driving, photos, catching up with and making new mates, and a good feed!

housemusik wrote:
H-are wrote:
Are you going 6 speed for the strength of it?
I just want to do skids bro :lol: DCCD ftw

Post subject: Re: Cruise 10th Dec
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:11 am 

I Say: I have CDO. It's like OCD except the letters are in alphabetical order, as they should be.
Vehicle: MY05 XTL - Black

Anyone likely to come out?

housemusik wrote:
H-are wrote:
Are you going 6 speed for the strength of it?
I just want to do skids bro :lol: DCCD ftw

Post subject: Re: Cruise 10th Dec
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:29 am 

Vehicle: MY08 XT (SH)

Cheers for putting up the details for the non-facebookers.

I gave it a lot of thought and decided not to go to this one on account of December being a busy time of the year at work, the Minister for Planning requiring a chicken coop to be constructed, a noisy front wheel bearing (being fixed next week) and having insufficient mates to navigate and look up clues. :lol:

Looks like a cracker of a day though. I assume some Gold Coast hinterland driving will be a factor and I'm keen on the next opportunity to try out a different set of mountain bends.

OnlineProfile  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]