Change font size
It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:00 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]
 Post subject: WRXSA - Great Club + Private Day at Collingrove!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:50 pm 

I Say: I f'kn love driving on LSD!
Vehicle: MY09 XTP WRB 6MT

Hey SA folk, just a quick heads-up (and shameless plug). We recently built a new website for the WRXSA club which I am now pretty heavily involved in. If anyone is interested in joining a car club for cruises, motorsport, social, or even just to get a CAMS license, get into it here - it's a great bunch of people and Subies... wrxsa.com

And best of all we're running a private club day at Collingrove on 27th Sept open to all members - gonna be awesome!

Club needs more Foz too :thumbs:

MY09 XTP 6MT WRB | 242kW | 'Forged' | ECUTEK RaceRom 98+E85 | STi 6MT | ID1000's | AEM CAI | Perrin Inlet | MRT TMIC | Killer B ELH | PTP Blanket | BNR EVO3 16G | TCP TBE | BBS RS-GT (street) | SSR TypeC (track) | Brembo | Cusco | KiDo | Whiteline | STi | KartBoy | Prova | Saikou Michi | Ganador
GARAGE SALE HEL Rear Lines, SH9 4.44 R160, Liberty 3.9 R160

Post subject: Re: WRXSA - Great Club + Private Day at Collingrove!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:39 am 

How'd did this event pan out for you Russ. Was a cracking day for it. Farken only Sunday I have had to work :x
New PB? Vids not loading....

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:45 am 

Vehicle: MY09 XTP & MY16 BT50

Can't wait to hear how you went Russ! :D

Depending how I go, I'm thinking about signing up with the VIC WRX boys and for CAMS. :lol:

Previous: '09 ZRE152 ZR (click)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:31 am 

Haha, got heaps of updates to for OzFoz... just been flat out with life! Collingrove was farkin awesome! 8 runs for the day, 1st run set a new PB by over half a second, next run identical, 6th run 35.78sec (down from 36.50). Considering it's taken me almost 2 seasons to move from 36.50 this is huge and there is definitely more in it ;) The one run where I went sideways a little and aborted was the only run for the whole day that was slower than my old PB. Well stoked! More detail later...

You guys have to enter next year, it was an awesome day for the club. We're thinking of inviting over the VIC WRX crew and I'm keen to try and organise an OzFoz weekend camping/staying in the Adelaide Hills with Collingrove Sunday ;) See what happens.

MY09 XTP 6MT WRB | 242kW | 'Forged' | ECUTEK RaceRom 98+E85 | STi 6MT | ID1000's | AEM CAI | Perrin Inlet | MRT TMIC | Killer B ELH | PTP Blanket | BNR EVO3 16G | TCP TBE | BBS RS-GT (street) | SSR TypeC (track) | Brembo | Cusco | KiDo | Whiteline | STi | KartBoy | Prova | Saikou Michi | Ganador

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:33 pm 

Vehicle: MY09 XTP & MY16 BT50

Well done! You must be getting use to your tires now! :thumbs:

Previous: '09 ZRE152 ZR (click)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:54 pm 

dwee. wrote:
Well done! You must be getting use to your tires now! :thumbs:

Sure am dwee, loving them...quick event update here >

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:31 pm 

Nice one bud :thumbs: Gotta be happy with that. There's a 34.XX in the Foz with a big launch and perfect run.
Those R comps are just yearning for a blast round Mallala. :shock: < This will be your face after a good hot lap. :lol:

Edit: Congrats on the new place. Must be stoked. Still happy to help if you need some extra stuff done :ok: We're actually moving into a rental property in Hove in the next couple of months in preparation for our build. Will have to catch up and check out your new house.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:22 pm 

garzy wrote:
Nice one bud :thumbs: Gotta be happy with that. There's a 34.XX in the Foz with a big launch and perfect run.
Those R comps are just yearning for a blast round Mallala. :shock: < This will be your face after a good hot lap. :lol:

Edit: Congrats on the new place. Must be stoked. Still happy to help if you need some extra stuff done :ok: We're actually moving into a rental property in Hove in the next couple of months in preparation for our build. Will have to catch up and check out your new house.

For sure garzy. thanks mate, catch up long overdue. Definitely need a few things done around here once the dust settles from moving in.
And yes, 34.XX definitely achievable in the Foz on R comps. Just need to push things a little harder - one month from now it will be a year since the last major catastrophic failure racing the Foz... maybe then the wounds will be healed :lol:

Rather Tailem Bend than Mallala though! You need to register with WRXSA and come out to Collingrove end of October :twisted:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:42 pm 

I Say: Do or do not, there is no try.
Vehicle: MY17 BRZ, MY11 BT-50

Great stuff. Grip = confidence = speed.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]