Change font size


Post a new topicPost a reply Page 60 of 62   [ 618 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: **POST YOUR PART NUMBER REQUESTS/QUESTIONS HERE!**
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:46 am 
User avatar

I Say: One Life, One Chance, No Regrets
Vehicle: 05 XT Manual

Posts: 742
Location: Camden, NSW
Anyone know the part number for the gasket between the up pipe and the engine- sg 05 model, pretty sure there all the same anyways

Cheers


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: **POST YOUR PART NUMBER REQUESTS/QUESTIONS HERE!**
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:56 pm 
User avatar

I Say: You call it road rage, I call it aggressively maneuvering around idiots who can't drive.
Vehicle: SG9-D XT-Luxury

Posts: 2092
Location: Wollongong, NSW
barney wrote:
Anyone know the part number for the gasket between the up pipe and the engine- sg 05 model, pretty sure there all the same anyways

Cheers

The up-pipe doesn't go directly to the engine. You mean up-pipe and turbo? or up-pipe and headers?

Well I found both of them for you, take your pick.

Up-pipe to turbo: GASKET-EXHAUST TURBO INLET 44022AA150
Up-pipe to headers: GASKET-EXHAUST TURBO JOINT OUTLET 44022AA170

_________________
Image
Image
TEAM 33J TEAM GONGFOZ TEAM SPARKY TEAM DRIVE FRESH TEAM LUXURY


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: **POST YOUR PART NUMBER REQUESTS/QUESTIONS HERE!**
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:35 pm 
User avatar

I Say: One Life, One Chance, No Regrets
Vehicle: 05 XT Manual

Posts: 742
Location: Camden, NSW
Rambo wrote:
barney wrote:
Anyone know the part number for the gasket between the up pipe and the engine- sg 05 model, pretty sure there all the same anyways

Cheers

The up-pipe doesn't go directly to the engine. You mean up-pipe and turbo? or up-pipe and headers?

Well I found both of them for you, take your pick.

Up-pipe to turbo: GASKET-EXHAUST TURBO INLET 44022AA150
Up-pipe to headers: GASKET-EXHAUST TURBO JOINT OUTLET 44022AA170


ah ha...oopps but thats the one i'm after.

Cheers


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: **POST YOUR PART NUMBER REQUESTS/QUESTIONS HERE!**
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:23 pm 
User avatar

Vehicle: MY05 XT - Silver

Posts: 20
Location: QLD
Picked up a VF48 a few months ago and was about to bolt it to my dump pipe and found the bolts which came off the TD04 aren't going in. As it turns out, the bottom and sides aren't a bolt in - they use studs, which surprisingly didn't come with it.

Anybody know the part numbers/measurements for the studs of a VF48?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: **POST YOUR PART NUMBER REQUESTS/QUESTIONS HERE!**
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:38 am 
User avatar

I Say: The ting goes skrrrahh, pap, pap, ka-ka-ka Skidiki-pap-pap, and a pu-pu-pudrrrr-boom
Vehicle: Crystal Grey '05 XT

Posts: 8499
Location: The Gong
Anyone got a part number for the copper washer for the gearbox sump plug?

_________________
Image

|IHI VF34|GS EBCS|PW TMIC|APS CAI|GECKO COILOVERS|


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: **POST YOUR PART NUMBER REQUESTS/QUESTIONS HERE!**
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:11 am 
User avatar

I Say: Car mods are like OddBodz, you got to collect them all! -------------------------------------
Vehicle: MY05 STi swapped sled

Posts: 17778
Location: Spearwood Perth WA
ThatChinskiGuy wrote:
Anyone got a part number for the copper washer for the gearbox sump plug?

You dont need genuine for that. Just go to any parts store and get one the right diameter. M16 I believe.

_________________
>>>My Ride<<<


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: **POST YOUR PART NUMBER REQUESTS/QUESTIONS HERE!**
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:51 am 
User avatar

I Say: mmm something
Vehicle: MY01 GT - Pure White

Posts: 459
Location: Ruse NSW
I have searched everywhere but can not find part numbers for the plastic covers on the inside of the tailgate, there are two covers for access to the light globes.

_________________
Image

s/tb STI Clone


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: **POST YOUR PART NUMBER REQUESTS/QUESTIONS HERE!**
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:30 pm 
User avatar

I Say: Remember, no-one is listening until you fart.
Vehicle: '11 S-Edition - '91 Liberty LX

Posts: 4639
Location: Launceston, Tas
GT2001 wrote:
I have searched everywhere but can not find part numbers for the plastic covers on the inside of the tailgate, there are two covers for access to the light globes.


94010FC180ND - Cover Rear Combi Lamp Right
94010FC190ND - Cover Rear Combi Lamp Left

Not sure if there are different colours though but that should give you something to work on...

Only $9.17 at SubaruPartsDepot too :thumbs:

_________________
dazzz168 wrote:
"Ain't no one got time to change gears these days :lol:"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: **POST YOUR PART NUMBER REQUESTS/QUESTIONS HERE!**
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:45 pm 
User avatar

I Say: You call it road rage, I call it aggressively maneuvering around idiots who can't drive.
Vehicle: SG9-D XT-Luxury

Posts: 2092
Location: Wollongong, NSW
Bram wrote:
ThatChinskiGuy wrote:
Anyone got a part number for the copper washer for the gearbox sump plug?

You dont need genuine for that. Just go to any parts store and get one the right diameter. M16 I believe.

In any case, I've got the PN for it. It looks like the plug and washer are same as for the oil sump plug.

PN for the washer: 11126AA000

_________________
Image
Image
TEAM 33J TEAM GONGFOZ TEAM SPARKY TEAM DRIVE FRESH TEAM LUXURY


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: **POST YOUR PART NUMBER REQUESTS/QUESTIONS HERE!**
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:11 pm 
User avatar

I Say: mmm something
Vehicle: MY01 GT - Pure White

Posts: 459
Location: Ruse NSW
BJM wrote:
GT2001 wrote:
I have searched everywhere but can not find part numbers for the plastic covers on the inside of the tailgate, there are two covers for access to the light globes.


94010FC180ND - Cover Rear Combi Lamp Right
94010FC190ND - Cover Rear Combi Lamp Left

Not sure if there are different colours though but that should give you something to work on...

Only $9.17 at SubaruPartsDepot too :thumbs:


Thanks heaps BJM :thumbs:

_________________
Image

s/tb STI Clone


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 60 of 62   [ 618 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
"Takka LE" for phpBB3