Change font size

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]
 Post subject: ***ANNOUNCEMENT**
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:37 pm 

Vehicle: Subaru Liberty GT

Hi All,
Yesterday after 12-13 years, i officially decided to hang up the boots shooting editorials for Express Publications. During this amazing time, I've shot close to 1000 cars for 12+ magazine titles and travelled many many thousands of kilometres across Victoria and interstate.

I now look forward to working on more advertising and catalogue work, which will still include automotive, but also expanding outside of this for companies, businesses and corporates. My wedding photography is getting ever so busy also, which means JSP is here to stay.
I am currently fulfilling private automotive shoots and this will always be a part of me as these are fun shoots and a much more relaxed than editorial shoots which were quite specific. So please continue to contact me if you wish to do a Car shoot.
Also, for OZFOZ members, if you think your car is worthy of a feature, hit me up and i'll be more than happy to contact the relevant car magazines (eg. fast fours, hot4s) to see if they will do a feature on you. This is open to ALL States!

This is one of the last cars i shot for Hot4s earlier this year.. This is a composite of 12 images.

Post subject: Re: ***ANNOUNCEMENT**
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:43 pm 

Whoa sad to see man, but good luck with the new future!

Contact me

Coming soon OTFDetailing.com.au

Offline until Early December.
Please email otf-detailing@gmx.com for anything urgent.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:20 am 

I Say: Stancewhore/fitmentfreak/ruined.
Vehicle: MY06XTL

Aw man. I grew up seeing your shots in my dads zoom mags. End of an amazing time by the looks of things! You are definitely a respected name in the automotive photography world in Aus. Looking forward to seeing the results of the next few years, and hopefully one day having a car that's worth getting you to shoot :lol: :thumbs:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:12 pm 

Vehicle: FOZ GT

canberra_fozza wrote:
Whoa sad to see man, but good luck with the new future!

Thanks Dan, I have some nice plans coming up.. One of them is shooting the motorhome of the Yamaha Dirt Racing team, that shall be pretty cool.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:13 pm 

Vehicle: FOZ GT

Pazila wrote:
Aw man. I grew up seeing your shots in my dads zoom mags. End of an amazing time by the looks of things! You are definitely a respected name in the automotive photography world in Aus. Looking forward to seeing the results of the next few years, and hopefully one day having a car that's worth getting you to shoot :lol: :thumbs:

Hey man, Thank you for the kind words. i was a bit thrown back this week with all the attention and support from my friends and colleagues so taking the time to just step back from the editorials and concentrate more the bigger jobs.
:thumbs:

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]