Change font size


Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]
Author Message
 Post subject: Busy busy
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 9:06 pm 
User avatar

Vehicle: FOZ GT

Posts: 275
Location: Melbourne
Hi All,
Sorry, have been flat chat with work of late, but things are getting settled now.
I will be lining up shoots in June and July so please let me know if you're interested.
Here is some of my latest work.

Image

Image

Image

Image

_________________
Jun - MY01 FOZ GT


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Busy busy
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:27 pm 
User avatar

I Say: Moist
Vehicle: MY05 XT LUXURY - Black

Posts: 1178
Location: Newcastle
That lambo shot rules :thumbs:

_________________
MY05 XT Build Thread

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Busy busy
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:29 pm 
User avatar


Posts: 7525
Location: ....
Those ships!

_________________
Only The Finest Detailing

Contact me

Coming soon OTFDetailing.com.au

Offline until Early December.
Please email otf-detailing@gmx.com for anything urgent.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Busy busy
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 7:00 am 
User avatar

Vehicle: FOZ GT

Posts: 275
Location: Melbourne
canberra_fozza wrote:
Those ships!


Yes it was a four day shoot in portland, Vic and crazy hours with extreme
Weather on both scales!
The ships have 9800kw and were 229m long lol

_________________
Jun - MY01 FOZ GT


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Busy busy
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 9:19 pm 
User avatar

I Say: Stancewhore/fitmentfreak/ruined.
Vehicle: MY06XTL

Posts: 3344
Location: Sydney
Yeah, I was just wondering if it's weird that I like the ship shots more that the cars :lol: can you post some of the shop shoot?

_________________
Click here to check out "MILEY" - My low and dirty little slut


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Busy busy
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 10:08 pm 
User avatar


Posts: 7525
Location: ....
ship shots something unique.

_________________
Only The Finest Detailing

Contact me

Coming soon OTFDetailing.com.au

Offline until Early December.
Please email otf-detailing@gmx.com for anything urgent.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Busy busy
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 3:28 pm 
User avatar

Vehicle: FOZ GT

Posts: 275
Location: Melbourne
Ships are definitely unique, especially these as they're generally not photographed this way…. I like shooting in this way (documentary style). i'd say 70% of it was shot on my new Fuji mirror less cameras and the other 30% was using the Nikons for high res prints..

Image

Image

Image

_________________
Jun - MY01 FOZ GT


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Busy busy
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 6:44 pm 
User avatar

I Say: Stancewhore/fitmentfreak/ruined.
Vehicle: MY06XTL

Posts: 3344
Location: Sydney
They are spot on! Perfect, I love them all

_________________
Click here to check out "MILEY" - My low and dirty little slut


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Busy busy
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:42 pm 
User avatar

Vehicle: FOZ GT

Posts: 275
Location: Melbourne
Pazila wrote:
They are spot on! Perfect, I love them all


Thanks mate, was long days but really happy with how it turned out… i need to put it up as a project piece on the website i think...

_________________
Jun - MY01 FOZ GT


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
"Takka LE" for phpBB3