Change font size

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 28 of 29   [ 286 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
 Post subject: Re: Customer Testimonials - No spam please :)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:45 am 

Vehicle: 2004 MY05 WRX STI

sssxc wrote:
sssxc wrote:
Regardless of what engine there was in a US or Aust model, there was a US STI...

Now...I'm not letting you off the hook that easy, you wait three weeks to respond to me.

From your own boasting you tune dozens of cars, yet in three weeks only two people comment...then you comment and disregard my actual question!?

Respond to the below comment:

sssxc wrote:
Yes, my mistake for once you are correct. It has been since July 2014...over one and a half years ago that you have not returned my money from your money back guarantee.

HOW AND WHEN WILL YOU BE MAKING THIS REFUND?

For a simple $400 refund to shut me up, you keep playing your game...as will I...

Still awaiting a reply throttlehappy...

Another month, another non response to my question...

And people put faith in TH tunes, when he cannot even respond to a simple question.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:43 am 

Vehicle: 2011 XTP

Had my second TH tune completed over the weekend.

Very pleased with the outcome and the service given.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:53 pm 

Vehicle: 00 gt

My 00gt is now pulling strong and is a lot smoother drive now after my TH tune.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:36 pm 

sssxc wrote:
sssxc wrote:
Regardless of what engine there was in a US or Aust model, there was a US STI...

Now...I'm not letting you off the hook that easy, you wait three weeks to respond to me.

From your own boasting you tune dozens of cars, yet in three weeks only two people comment...then you comment and disregard my actual question!?

sssxc wrote:
Yes, my mistake for once you are correct. It has been since July 2014...over one and a half years ago that you have not returned my money from your money back guarantee.

For a simple $400 refund to shut me up, you keep playing your game...as will I...

Still awaiting a reply throttlehappy...

And people put faith in TH tunes, when he cannot even respond to a simple question.[/quote]

Come on Matt, why are you all quiet now...?

You were quick to respond how everything on my car needed replacing, rather than the tune...

Eric @ TP scaled my maf, without complaining and stating i needed to change my "very turbulent" and "un-tunable" cold air intake lol.

Next person TH asks to comment and put a positive review...

Think to yourself:

- Have I ever compared a TH tune to another?
Attachment:
Breandon.png

Yes it appears so.
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=28540
Few others and quite a few have been converting back :)

- Am I just guessing its a good tune because it appears more powerful compared to before...mine did, then it would start retarding timing, adding fuel then limiting boost...that's the ECU preventing harm to your engine and it would be a process of over a couple of weeks to a month before you really notice it.
As so many people know, the ECU learns fast, fuel trims stabilise quickly and so it is outside influences that would cause such a long time frame for issues. May be why your Rear O2 sensor is now turned off, the rear O2 sensor failing can often take 3 or 4 weeks to apply AF#3 Learning ;)

- Have I ever logged the tune?
Remotely tuning over 60 cars in the USA at the moment and there is over 1200 cars running a BTSSM or Tactrix using the BTSSM App for live data streaming

- Why doesn't this tuner just pay this guy the money back guarantee or at least stand up for himself on his own area on the forum?[/quote]
Been flat out busy as everyone knows.
Your Brant failed and nearly left us stranded. Apparently that was the 'tune' and yet they are notorious for cutting fuel pump power.
Your MAF was filthy dirty to the point it only generated 2.7V and it needed to be cleaned on the Airport visit after you fitted more parts.
Read the T&C's on free retunes for life of the car :)

Mind showing a screen shot of the PM you have sent me on this forum? Just convenient you started this whole thing randomly when people can see your previous posts and you are having trouble with your dates

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:40 pm 

sssxc wrote:

sssxc wrote:

Still awaiting a reply throttlehappy...[/quote]

And people put faith in TH tunes, when he cannot even respond to a simple question.[/quote]

Come on Matt, why are you all quiet now...?

You were quick to respond how everything on my car needed replacing, rather than the tune...

Eric @ TP scaled my maf, without complaining and stating i needed to change my "very turbulent" and "un-tunable" cold air intake lol.

Next person TH asks to comment and put a positive review...

Think to yourself:

- Have I ever compared a TH tune to another?
Attachment:
Breandon.png

Yes it appears so.

- Am I just guessing its a good tune because it appears more powerful compared to before...mine did, then it would start retarding timing, adding fuel then limiting boost...that's the ECU preventing harm to your engine and it would be a process of over a couple of weeks to a month before you really notice it.
As so many people know, the ECU learns fast, fuel trims stabilise quickly and so it is outside influences that would cause such a long time frame for issues. May be why your Rear O2 sensor is now turned off, the rear O2 sensor failing can often take 3 or 4 weeks to apply AF#3 Learning ;)

- Have I ever logged the tune?
Remotely tuning over 60 cars in the USA at the moment and there is over 1200 cars running a BTSSM or Tactrix using the BTSSM App for live data streaming

- Why doesn't this tuner just pay this guy the money back guarantee or at least stand up for himself on his own area on the forum?[/quote]
Your Brant failed and nearly left us stranded. Apparently that was the 'tune' and yet they are notorious for cutting fuel pump power.
Your MAF was filthy dirty to the point it only generated 2.7V and it needed to be cleaned on the Airport visit after you fitted more parts.

Mind showing a screen shot of the PM you have sent me on this forum? Just convenient you started this whole thing randomly when people can see your previous posts and you are having trouble with your dates
[/quote]

Nice way to respond...editing my post so i get no notification to respond to your BS :)

throttlehappy wrote:
Yes it appears so.

You show one person four years ago, who in that same post have people who currently dislike your tunes now like myself...aka dazzz168.
Converting back!? Ie. going back to the other tunes instead of yours??? LOLLLL much more believable.

throttlehappy wrote:

Ohhhh...yes...the rear O2 sensor, to check the cat efficiency...? On a catless exhaust...
The above statement of mine speaks for itself, i dont need to add anything else.

throttlehappy wrote:

Why do you refer to the US like your some bigshot tuner..?
Why dont you refer to some clients who log and are in Australia?
Hold on...weren't you badmouthing someone else for remote tuning from the US to AU, yet your superior to tune from AU to US...?
So based on your income from the "US market" alone $400 x 60 cars = $24,000, why wouldn't you just honour your refund policy and return my money to shut me up???

throttlehappy wrote:

The Brant failed? Is that when I complained to you at Lapa about my revs constantly dropping to almost 0 rpm randomly at idle, yet when you put the tune before on it was normal?
My Brant was checked by Brant and there was no issue with my alarm. I can provide a receipt showing all work...can you evidence any of your statements..??
Dirty MAF? Was that when when we gave it a squirt on the M5 and something popped (Im guessing from overboost...as it was notorious with the TH tunes). Turned out to be my TMIC gaskets...thank god.
I only fitted new parts after I was advised that the original parts were "no good" and caused "vacuum leaks".

"Terms and conditions on free retunes for the life of the car" - Im demanding a full refund as advised by you, not a free retune.
When did you provide a leaflet explaining your T&C?
You do have my mobile number, please provide evidence that this was discussed.
I can provide all texts.
Regardless, the terms you gave that first night was "if your not happy, I will refund you your money and put the original tune back on".
I still to this day have not received my original tune, let alone my money back.

Department of Fair Trading it is...lol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:15 pm 

Attachment:
2016-07-02 18.11.26.jpg
2016-07-02 18.11.26.jpg [ 192.03 KiB | Viewed 368 times ]

Says it all...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:31 pm 

I Say: Hitting the Apex!
Vehicle: '11 FXT+'14 GLA45+'15 WRX

sssxc wrote:
Attachment:
2016-07-02 18.11.26.jpg

Says it all...

Yeah, O2 sensor failure from his headers. Chatted to him recently? ;)

I have already retuned it :)
Seems a faulty AFR Sensor in the new headers(which a few people know damages the sensor) was the issue. New tune back to the fuel economy and power delivery of what it had before

Throttlehappy Tuning

Upcoming Travel Dates
June 30th - July 3rd: Taree, Newcastle, Gosford(30th-1st), Sydney, Wollongong, Nowra, Canberra(2nd-3rd)
July 6th -13th: Sydney, Townsville, Cairns, Mackay, Brisbane

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:48 pm 

I Say: Up the bum no babies
Vehicle: Undead SH9

My 2c

TH has always been professional and polite when tuning my car. He has tuned it several times and only ever charged one fee. This fee is already less than half that of a standard tuner who's retunes aren't cheap either.

He has answered questions of mine, and my current tuner regularly. Not always tune related either. The only reason he isnt tuning the forester now is his availability and time constraints.

I would and do recommend him

''

Bram wrote:
And the only way for it to fit is with force and ripping flesh

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:40 am 

Attachment:
2016-07-08 08.27.52.jpg
2016-07-08 08.27.52.jpg [ 221.88 KiB | Viewed 218 times ]

Yeah...sure...$10,000 down the drain, he sounds like a MASSIVE fan and I'm sure he would even let you near his car after that event.

At least you didn't give him the "vacuum leak" excuse or the "too much turbulence from the air intake" line that you feed me.

Would you like me to include more real feedback..?
Pretty sure there are some more about you offering your services again after you popped their motor on this website...

So what was the excuse why you couldn't stop my vehicle from overboosting..?
TP's base tune fixed that problem immediately...
Maybe he knows how to work around my "vaccum leaks" and "turbulent intake"...but he only copies your work...pffffftttt

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:42 pm 

Vehicle: MY11 2.5XT Premium - Dark Grey

I've had the MY11 XTP for about a month and have got to know it, it's strengths and weaknesses, well, some of them anyway. I got a XForce TBE installed on Thursday and besides the Ultrex Short Shifter I got a couple of weeks ago it's the only mod so far.

I met up with ThrottleHappy in Mackay this morning full of anticipation for what was about to happen. After some initial programming we took off down the road. "Put your foot down" he said, 'took off' now being the operative words. WOW and WOW. :thumbs: Smooth acceleration up through the gears, heap's of torques, just amazing. :thumbs:

We stopped once or twice for some tweaks and I gave it the boot on and off for a bit less than an hour I think, as he monitored what was going on with the car. Besides the tuning he was only too willing to answer the many questions I had. We got back to where we started and after one last tweak we went our separate ways.

My mild mannered XTP is now a wolf in sheep's clothing. I still can't wipe the grin off my face. My aim was for improved drive-ability and responsiveness, my expectations have been met and exceeded.

On a side note, I'd already noticed the fuel economy improving since installing the TBE and it's clear that the tune will also help with that - I guess as long as I can keep my right foot under control.

Thanks ThrottleHappy! :thumbs:

PS. Looks like the thoughts of suspension and brake upgrades may need to be realised now, well one day.
PSS. The XForce TBE is perfect, for me, just the right amount of mongrel coming from it, not too loud for my taste.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 28 of 29   [ 286 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next