Change font size

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 29 of 29   [ 286 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29
 Post subject: Re: Customer Testimonials - No spam please :)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:55 pm 

Vehicle: 2004 MY05 WRX STI

I even give him a chance to redeem himself on social media...

Attachment:
1st.PNG
1st.PNG [ 99.89 KiB | Viewed 360 times ]

Attachment:
2nd.PNG
2nd.PNG [ 122.3 KiB | Viewed 338 times ]

Attachment:
3rd.PNG
3rd.PNG [ 99.97 KiB | Viewed 363 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:57 pm 

Attachment:
4th.PNG
4th.PNG [ 88.97 KiB | Viewed 362 times ]

Attachment:
5th.PNG
5th.PNG [ 112.89 KiB | Viewed 353 times ]

still awaiting a message for where i get my free retune...

so...i would imagine that he is not fulfilling his contractual obligations as per his "free retune policy" I would be entitled to money back right?

As you have stated multiple times here and on social media, you are contacting a lawyer. Bit hard to retune while awaiting legal response.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:04 pm 

Vehicle: MY09 XT Premium - Silver

My personal experience:

I just had my 4th updated free tune off TH and car is still perfect. From the first time I met TH and got my first tune over a year ago he has been nothing but professional and answered any questions ive had. My car has never missed a beat once since day 1 and is so much better to drive with much more power, better shifts, and increased fuel economy. I cant recommend him enough.

Post subject: Re: Customer Testimonials - What a difference a Matt makes!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:40 pm 

Vehicle: MY12 XT Premium Auto White

Matt tuned my XTP My12 Auto on the 22 August 2016, so how do I feel on the 22 September 2016! I have only done about a 1,000 ks.

First of all Matt was very accommodating when I contacted him about a tune and his terms. The offer of free retunes for life of the tuner or the car? was game changer!

I met Matt at the Brisbane airport for the tune. He was very professional, explaining what he was doing and why.

Very happy with the results of the reflash and road tune on our 2012 XTP auto with no mods apart from the tune.

MUCH more power and torque throughout the rev range, with plenty of low/midrange grunt due to the little TD04L turbo.

The revised throttle mapping/boost control is great. Much easier to control boost levels via the accelerator pedal vs the standard mapping. Matt also adjusted the brake modulation and settings. What a difference a Matt makes!

The tweaks to improve the shifting of the auto transmission have made a big difference to the feel of the car - no more slurring on gear shifts.

The revised idle mapping is also very nice and SMOOTH.

The story does not finish here. Matt offered to retune when I fit the TCP Auto Dump pipe and 3 port solenoid.
As I said What a difference a Matt makes! Very pleased and there was a immediate improvement in lower fuel use!
Cheers Al

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:35 pm 

Vehicle: 00 gt

So while I was down at Coffs Harbour I asked if we could put my GT on the dyno post road tune about 8 months ago. Matt spent a good hour on the dyno fine tunning my GT. It was good prior but just the peace of mind to know all is well (we diagnosed a dying AFM). Tweaked a few things here and there and it is driving even better. Thanks for your commitment Matt!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:41 am 

sssxc wrote:
still awaiting a message for where i get my free retune...

so...i would imagine that he is not fulfilling his contractual obligations as per his "free retune policy" I would be entitled to money back right?

As you have stated multiple times here and on social media, you are contacting a lawyer. Bit hard to retune while awaiting legal response.

Hard to retune while awaiting legal response...lol
Describe whats hard about it Matt..?

Anyone looking for a real tune and wanting to save paying a dud tuner check the link below:
http://www.romraider.com/forum/viewtopi ... =27&t=8649

All you need to do is copy the tables across to your rom, upload tune and done...200+kw atw.
Or even better copy them into a carberry rom.

I spent more time copying across tables than logging etc. as it ran perfect.

No knocking, no unanswered calls or messages, no "turbulent" cold air intakes, no vacuum leaks, no revisoins...NO BS.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 29 of 29   [ 286 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29