Change font size
It is currently Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:15 am


Post a new topicPost a reply Page 4 of 4   [ 39 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: KiDo Racing Suspension Braces
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:09 pm 
User avatar

I Say: This one is staying stock...
Vehicle: GC8Track/NFIIFairlane/MY12STi

Posts: 4782
Location: Melbourne
Sounds like its a goer! (over PM)

Now to clarify, I said in my thread 'No more major mods!'...... $125 is hardly major! :thumbs:

_________________
Once was SH Build: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=28684&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=Delete

GC8 Track build - http://ozfoz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=43199
NFII Fairlane
PX Ranger


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: KiDo Racing Suspension Braces
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:40 pm 
User avatar

I Say: I f'kn love driving on LSD!
Vehicle: MY09 XTP WRB 6MT

Posts: 5232
Location: Adelaide
XT_for_me wrote:
Hey Russ, next you'll want a sales commission mate!

:lol: Nah, but one of those lower braces might come in handy one day ;)

_________________
MY09 XTP 6MT WRB | 242kW | 'Forged' | ECUTEK RaceRom 98+E85 | STi 6MT | ID1000's | AEM CAI | Perrin Inlet | MRT TMIC | Killer B ELH | PTP Blanket | BNR EVO3 16G | TCP TBE | BBS RS-GT (street) | SSR TypeC (track) | Brembo | Cusco | KiDo | Whiteline | STi | KartBoy | Prova | Saikou Michi | Ganador
GARAGE SALE HEL Rear Lines, SH9 4.44 R160, Liberty 3.9 R160


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: KiDo Racing Suspension Braces
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:52 pm 
User avatar

I Say: Live fast, Die young in a nice pair of shorts
Vehicle: OctaviaRS, Pajero, MT09, WR450

Posts: 4312
Location: Out in the Sydney sticks, NSW
Have you got a pic of the underside of the sh strut bar Bryce? Looking at getting one and spraying the mounts, but not a fan of the big Subaru logo (picky I know, it's the OCD coming out ;) ) might look at turning it around

Fits around the pw tmic which is good :thumbs:

_________________
strubaru wrote:
i tripod out of bed most mornings, morning glory ftw :thumbs:

mikthedinosaur wrote:
Man if it makes 280 and is on 20 something psi boost in the 2k rpm range ill be harder than a pedo in a playground

WL FSB/RSB+HDlinks & ALK; X Force dump, STi mid, magnaflow cans; STi/KYB suspension, TS BOV, VF52, PW TMIC, DBA4000s, PB 3 port, Perrin inlet, TH tuned

13.076 @ 170kph

http://ozfoz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27496


Last edited by TrumpST on Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: KiDo Racing Suspension Braces
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:39 pm 
User avatar

I Say: The voices in my head are idiots
Vehicle: MY09 XT M, Red, Tuned, Brakes

Posts: 2448
Location: Sunbury Vic.
TrumpST wrote:
Have you got a pic of the underside of the sh strut bar Bryce? Looking at getting one and spraying the mounts, but not a fan of the big Subaru logo (picky I know, it's the OCD coming out ;) ) might look at turning it around

Fits around the ow time which is good :thumbs:

I don't have a pic of the SH underside fitted up as yet. Something to do with a little chassis problem I had, but I will get there.

_________________
PCXT wrote:
Lets not bring up what we've spent on cars...
They all cost money.... But what else would you be doing if you weren't planing another mod for the foz?


http://www.kidoracing.com.au
KiDo Racing on OzFoz
High Performance Brakes, Coilovers, Turbo Rebuilds, Tunes and more coming.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: KiDo Racing Suspension Braces
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:14 am 
User avatar

I Say: Live fast, Die young in a nice pair of shorts
Vehicle: OctaviaRS, Pajero, MT09, WR450

Posts: 4312
Location: Out in the Sydney sticks, NSW
Sorry mate, meant the underside of the strut brace, I didn't know you had the underbraces for the sh

_________________
strubaru wrote:
i tripod out of bed most mornings, morning glory ftw :thumbs:

mikthedinosaur wrote:
Man if it makes 280 and is on 20 something psi boost in the 2k rpm range ill be harder than a pedo in a playground

WL FSB/RSB+HDlinks & ALK; X Force dump, STi mid, magnaflow cans; STi/KYB suspension, TS BOV, VF52, PW TMIC, DBA4000s, PB 3 port, Perrin inlet, TH tuned

13.076 @ 170kph

http://ozfoz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27496


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: KiDo Racing Suspension Braces
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:41 pm 
User avatar

Vehicle: Black My07 XT

Posts: 4541
Location: South East Melbourne
Rear Lower Chassis X Brace, Mid Lower Chassis Xbrace, Mid Lower Chassis 2 Part Brace, Front Lower Chassis brace.

what out of the above suits sg.
please pm regarding price and postage to 3204

_________________
Image


For Sale.
Polisher, Exhaust, STi Alloy Rear Lateral Links, Sub boxes + more

For Sale.
Leather seats, Early and Late Fog Lights


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: KiDo Racing Suspension Braces
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:24 pm 
User avatar

I Say: Live fast, Die young in a nice pair of shorts
Vehicle: OctaviaRS, Pajero, MT09, WR450

Posts: 4312
Location: Out in the Sydney sticks, NSW
Can you give me a cost on the sh strut brace to 2145

_________________
strubaru wrote:
i tripod out of bed most mornings, morning glory ftw :thumbs:

mikthedinosaur wrote:
Man if it makes 280 and is on 20 something psi boost in the 2k rpm range ill be harder than a pedo in a playground

WL FSB/RSB+HDlinks & ALK; X Force dump, STi mid, magnaflow cans; STi/KYB suspension, TS BOV, VF52, PW TMIC, DBA4000s, PB 3 port, Perrin inlet, TH tuned

13.076 @ 170kph

http://ozfoz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27496


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: KiDo Racing Suspension Braces
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:17 am 
User avatar

I Say: The voices in my head are idiots
Vehicle: MY09 XT M, Red, Tuned, Brakes

Posts: 2448
Location: Sunbury Vic.
PM's sent

_________________
PCXT wrote:
Lets not bring up what we've spent on cars...
They all cost money.... But what else would you be doing if you weren't planing another mod for the foz?


http://www.kidoracing.com.au
KiDo Racing on OzFoz
High Performance Brakes, Coilovers, Turbo Rebuilds, Tunes and more coming.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: KiDo Racing Suspension Braces
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:52 pm 
User avatar

I Say: all for the love of it !
Vehicle: MY09 XT - osidian black

Posts: 823
Location: south coast kiama nsw
hey mate pm'ed cheers

_________________
TEAMBLACK SH ' XT THE TWIN

Tuned by Intense Performance Tuning | mechanical works by The Rumbleshack |


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 4 of 4   [ 39 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
"Takka LE" for phpBB3