Change font size

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: Buying SF Foz tomorrow!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:41 am 

Vehicle: MY01 WRX - Blue

Hey guys,

picking up a little bargain 2001 foz tomorrow and am just trying to get a few plans sorted. What are common mods done to the n/a's to make them better dailys? I dont like how low they sit and have a set of 215/75R15 rims and tyres to throw on which will raise it a touch. Im also planning to buy 2.5x front and rear shocks and springs which from my understanding should bolt straight in, improve handling and provide another small lift. Once ive done that I'll see how I feel, maybe some machined spacers if I want it a touch higher.

Also planning to nab a GT mesh grille for $40 as I reckon they look way better. Also a boot mat for $50 and maybe a cargo barrier for $40 too.

Going to try find a set of roof racks, im trying to spend a little money and get it set up as my daily + work horse.

Anything else you guys recommend I look for?

Any help much appreciated, cheers

Side note: Out of curiosity, whats needed to install the oem fog lights? If i just buy the fog lights and their surrounds will the harness be already there or will they need to be wired in. Is there an easy way to do this? If so I would, other wise its not really worth much effort/money.

Post subject: Re: Buying SF Foz tomorrow!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:30 pm 

Vehicle: 00 gt

For off road you can find whole body lift kits. Then you can and a spring lift. Aswell. A good start would be some strut spacers. King springs can be a bit stif for some.

Alloy sump guard is a must.

For Na mods... not much othter then make sure its well maintained.

Living in wa you might like thinking of keeping your eye out for a front bar and come up with a way to carry more fuel.

Welcome to the forry club.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]