Change font size

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 4 of 17   [ 164 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 17  Next
 Post subject: Re: SJ Suspension Mods!!!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:26 pm 

Vehicle: MY13 SJ XT - White

The 20mm rear sway bars arrived today. I'll probably install it sometime this week.

I was really surprised that the kit has 'non grease technology' so I don't have to lubricate the bushes anymore!

I'm not sure if all the Whiteline kits support this technology but make an inquiry before you buy otherwise you might be getting old stock that requires greasing!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:14 pm 

Vehicle: My14 XT Black

Where did you buy yours? And if you don't mind me asking how much did you pay for the kit?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:47 pm 

Vehicle: MY13 SJ XT Premium

jayc0au wrote:
... I was really surprised that the kit has 'non grease technology' so I don't have to lubricate the bushes anymore! ...
These two posts on the MY09-11 SH9 sub-forum by ‘blackduck30’ & ‘Maxseverity’ may be helpful then.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:34 pm 

Bryn88 wrote:
Where did you buy yours? And if you don't mind me asking how much did you pay for the kit?

Got it from Pedders Hornsby, BSR49 for $200. I could have bought it cheaper from MRT for $182 or the BSR49XZ 22mm adj for $250. MRT also stock the 20mm BSR49Z but I had a bad vibe about them.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:17 pm 

jayc0au wrote:
Bryn88 wrote:

Got it from Pedders Hornsby, BSR49 for $200. I could have bought it cheaper from MRT for $182 or the BSR49XZ 22mm adj for $250. MRT also stock the 20mm BSR49Z but I had a bad vibe about them.

What's your bad vibe about the adjustable bars?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:59 pm 

Bryn88 wrote:
jayc0au wrote:
Bryn88 wrote:

Sorry, I meant I had a bad vibe about mrt...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:15 pm 

I'm booked into MRT for Friday to install the whiteline RSB with endlinks. The endlinks are a R&D testfit, fairly sure they're using the adjustable whiteline links.
Now they are also test fitting a FSB and endlinks, if it doesn't fit they are going to develop one with whiteline for the SJ series...

I'll give you all the details come Friday with sizes, what was used and the overall feel plus hopefully I can get them to take photo's through out the install

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:34 pm 

Bryn88 wrote:
I'm booked into MRT for Friday to install the whiteline RSB with endlinks. The endlinks are a R&D testfit, fairly sure they're using the adjustable whiteline links.
Now they are also test fitting a FSB and endlinks, if it doesn't fit they are going to develop one with whiteline for the SJ series...

I'll give you all the details come Friday with sizes, what was used and the overall feel plus hopefully I can get them to take photo's through out the install

Nice, I hope it all goes well for you. You should be getting a free install then if they're using your car as a testfit. I had previously booked my car into MRT but they couldn't commit fitting the RSB within a 2 hour period and I wasn't prepared to use my car as R&D.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:10 pm 

Vehicle: MY06 XT

jayc0au wrote:
Bryn88 wrote:
jayc0au wrote:

Sorry, I meant I had a bad vibe about mrt...

I just purchased a FSB for the SG from MRT ebay site and arrived today, hassle free.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:30 pm 

Also I haggled them down when I was originally looking at the whiteline adj 20mm RSB down to $265 pick up, they matched the price of GSL rallysport.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 4 of 17   [ 164 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 17  Next