Change font size
It is currently Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:37 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: I'm back and lurking
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:07 am 

Vehicle: MY01 Forester GT

Hey guys

Been a while.

So my family is expanding and this year we will be switching cars around. I've got an 04 HSV Avalanche and the Mrs has a 05 Mazda SP23. Mine will be the first to go, will move into a terry turbo as she wanted family car and I wanted poke, I would have gotten a foz but she wants an auto and I'm not a fan of subaru autos so thats what we settled on.

Now I have to drive her car most days as it saves fuel and I'm sick of driving an auto n/a 4cyl. This is where she said I can get what I want (as long as it's sensible) well there goes the manual sports car or v8 but if there's one car I really miss it's my 01 GT, damn that car was fun.

So I'm back starting to lurk so that when the time comes I know what i want, I'm looking at an SG. I just don't know if I should get a pre or post facelift model, I used to prefer the pre with aesthetics but now I'm not fussed either way. I've read the 04/05 had the STI engine but then after that changed valves, compression and power anyway.

What do you guys think? Pros/Cons on each one tell me what the general ozfoz public think to help me find another foz.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]