Change font size
It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:27 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 3 of 754   [ 7536 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 754  Next
 Post subject: Re: THE RANT THREAD Got something you want to get off you chest?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:42 am 

I Say: Do or do not, there is no try.
Vehicle: MY17 BRZ, MY11 BT-50

The F***ing NT's distinct lack of EVER hearing of or being aware of Customer Service. Company names are edited....a little. The back story.

On Monday, I rang Shannons to arrange a new windscreen for the Foz, which got a big crack in my travels the other week. They put me through to Windscreen O'B****s......Darwin, there isn't a branch in Katherine. However, they do have a mob in my town that are trained by them and do all the insurance work. Less than an hour later I get a call from Katherine A******y, about booking the car in for a new windscreen to be fitted. We both commented that not surprisingly they didn't have one in stock and I was told that they would be getting on in the next day, this morning (Wednesday) I could bring it in.

I rock up this morning.....the guy that comes to the counter is a little shocked to see anyone this morning. Yes, there is the word "Forester" in the book, but it is the first time he's seen it there and cannot recall a windscreen coming in for one. He checks. Is there a windscreen there to fit to it?......NO. The bloke behind the counter is quite shocked, when after a brief pause I calmly say "You've got to be f*cking kidding, this is through an insurance company, then through to O'B****s, then through you guys, how could the actual ordering of the windscreen be missed?" Silence, then he asks "Who did you talk to, a lady?". I reply to the affirmative and a knowing look comes over his face. "Okay, we'll get one in today or overnight. I will call you as soon as it gets in." This is good, so I thanked him and tell him I'm not p*ssed off at him, just that someone didn't do their job on day 1, ordering the item, then the next day someone didn't look to see what work they had coming up, notice that they didn't have what was required and call the customer.....it's not that hard....the word Forester was the only thing on the page.

I resist the temptation to give the Foz the "Bejeezuz" as I'm leaving the premises....keep the rage internal....get home and work some of it off by mashing my fingers into the keyboard.

If this was a "one off" it wouldn't be so bad, but I now live in the NT.

The NT stands for....Not Today, Not Tomorrow, Not Tuesday, Not Thursday.....seeing as this was organised on Monday, for Wednesday, it didn't meet that criteria I was silly enough to think all would go to plan :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:52 pm 

Vehicle: VW GOLF GTI MY08 DSG, WS Zetec

Name and shame this tosser who cut at least 15 people off on the M2 a few days ago, including me, twice.

The traffic ground to a halt not long after he cut me off the 2nd time so I got his rego.

Oh yes and you see correctly - he is driving an 09 Forester.

Get off the road you fool.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:09 pm 

Vehicle: MY99 GT-Silver

Candyman wrote:
Name and shame this tosser who cut at least 15 people off on the M2 a few days ago, including me, twice.

The traffic ground to a halt not long after he cut me off the 2nd time so I got his rego.

Oh yes and you see correctly - he is driving an 09 Forester.

Get off the road you fool.

I now know why I left Sydney, doesnt that bloody traffic get to you. Nice car and no where to drive it. Bet the dude is happy to have made it one place in front.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:14 pm 

Vehicle: GEN2 LIBERTY

Yes RC13GT, Sydney traffic is a pain in the a$$.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:16 pm 

Vehicle: VW GOLF GTI MY08 DSG, WS Zetec

I don't find the traffic that bad really. I usually travel out of peak traffic so not an issue.

Out where I live, less traffic than Taree ;)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:16 pm 

Vehicle: *GONE* STI II Type M - 51E

be_oh_be wrote:
*snip*

I resist the temptation to give the Foz the "Bejeezuz" as I'm leaving the premises....keep the rage internal....get home and work some of it off by mashing my fingers into the keyboard.

*snip*

Nice rant Bob. Saved yourself some rubber too no doubt. Hope the fingers are ok ;)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:41 pm 

I Say: So these two chicks were sitting quietly, minding their own business...
Vehicle: MY05 XTL 5MT

northforester wrote:
mine? F*(&^ING bosses who read your private messages then right click [markasunread] and leave your desktop, then make stupid comments all day pertaing to the contents of the private messaging between yourself and your girlfriend.

if I had a medieval torture chamber.....

I had to find out he was doing this by setting up automatic read receipts from my account.

That s**ts illegal man. Tell him straight up you have proof and your gonna take it somwhere.

Couldn't care less.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:28 pm 

I Say: Get the money, dollar dollar bill ya'll

northforester wrote:
mine? F*(&^ING bosses who read your private messages then right click [markasunread] and leave your desktop, then make stupid comments all day pertaing to the contents of the private messaging between yourself and your girlfriend.

if I had a medieval torture chamber.....

I had to find out he was doing this by setting up automatic read receipts from my account.

Pay backs a bitch......I'd get him baaaaad!!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:04 pm 

I Say: I am a suicide dolphin. Kekekekekekekeke *bang*
Vehicle: 1962 Pontiac

R*ch*rdsons Estate Agency Um*na Be*ch

Name edited. Slightly.

Utterly. F*cking. Useless.

I rang up last week to gain access to a rental property I had to inspect for tax depreciation purposes, the poor old dear who answered the phone seemed a bit confused about why I was ringing, despite me telling her I was a Valuer, and had been instructed to inspect the property for tax depreciation purposes. She said she wouldn't give me that sort of information over the phone, and I'd have to come into the office. F*cking lucky I was only across the road at the time, as our offices are about 18km apart.

Anyway, I annoyedly walk across the road into the office and repeat myself again in case the dear old bat didn't hear me. She then spent 10 minutes shuffling around her paperwork, in an office which can only be described as the following: a mini, localised cyclone had 5 minutes ago ripped through just this office.

Anyway, after shuffling, and finding the numbers, she then rings the tenant, who is at work, and can't organise anything, but tells her to ring his partner who is at home.
She rings the partner at home, who is about to get into the bath. Oh to live such a life of luxury.
Anyway, I can't get in for about an hour, so I get the keys, which she also had to shuffle around for, and go to me next inspection.

I spend almost an hour measuring this **** of a house up, that is on a block of dirt with about a 315 degree slope, so actually physically walking around the improvements is difficult. I hate blocks of dirt like that and in my personal opinion they should never have been released.

Cut to today, I go through the paperwork from the instructing party which was not given to me when i first recieved the intructions and find out I needed to do more internal measurements, including measuring the f*cking windows, and I have to go back there again.

So I ring the little backwater hick agency to get the tenants number, and lo and behold, the dear old bat can't find the f*cking file. Never mind that you got it out of a filing cabinet last week, and put it back, "can't find it, can't help you sorry. You'll have to ring back on monday and hopefully our secretary can find it for you."

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully whitepages online will help me.

God I hate, absolutely hate most real estate agents.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:13 pm 

I Say: Zerosports JDM build coming up!
Vehicle: 3 X Personal import T/tb's

GOD DAMN OLYMPICS ARE PISSING ME OFF WHY THE HELL IS EVERYBODY SLOWING DOWN BEFOER THE DAMN FINISH LINE!!! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 3 of 754   [ 7536 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 754  Next